Drayton RT414 Angled Thermostatic Radiator Valve
The Drayton RT414 is an angled thermostatic radiator valve. This valve has been designed to control the temperature of each individual room. The controlling of the temperature is done with the use of the integral thermostatic sensing head and reverse flow capability. The RT414 can be flow or return mounted both vertically and horizontally.
Other features include:
- Ultra-sensitive liquid-filled sensor
- 10 to 26.5°C setting range
- 1 to 6 setting numbers with frost protection at 7°C
- Non-stick valve internals
- Positive off position
- Temperature-range limiting feature
- Radiator can be balanced from the TRV using presetting key 07 35 162
- Manufactured in UK
For more information, visit the Drayton website or call us on 01543 509444.
You can see our full range of Drayton controls here.