HFT4 Frost Thermostat:
The HTF4 electronic mains operated frost protection thermostat ensures heating will switch on whenever frost conditions are detected.
The temperature control accuracy of +/- 0.5°C and different TPI settings – gas, oil and electric systems – will reduce the temperature swing that normally occurs with older style thermostats. As a consequence these thermostats will help to save energy as the control algorithm allows the boiler to operate in condensing mode for longer periods.
As these units are all mains powered, a simple 3 wire connection is required. This comprises a live and neutral input and a switched live output to the equipment being controlled (excluding earthing arrangements).
- Power supply: 230V 50Hz
- Contact rating: 3 (1) Amps at 230V AC
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 0.5°C (at 21°C with 0.5 amp load)
- Contact type: Micro-disconnection
- Dimensions (mm): 86 x 86 x 36.25
- Pollution control: Degree 2
- Design standard: EN60730 – 2-9
- Temperature range: 0-20°C
- Rated impulse voltage: Cat 1-1500V
- Enclosure protection: IP30
This item is usually delivered within 3 – 5 working days.
For further information please call our Sales Team on 01543 509444