Honeywell Lyric T6 Wireless Thermostat
The Honeywell Lyric T6 is a wireless programmable thermostat, that lets you heat your house in a smarter more connected way. The Lyric has been designed with the needs of everyday living in mind, giving you complete control over heating. You can have full control over your heating even when you’re not at home, by just using the Honeywell Lyric app.
The Lyric T6, can easily be wall mounted in a convenient location to you, or mounted in the same place as your existing thermostat. You can easily control your heating system with the touch of a button, by simply using the app connected to your smartphone.
Installation and setup of the Lyric, couldn’t be simpler. This thermostat is designed to integrate with almost every heating system. The T6 controls the on/off of most (230v) boilers. OpenTherm boilers and heating systems.
The Lyric T6 boasts a number of revolutionary new features, changing the way we heat our homes.
The Honeywell Lyric T6 comes complete with the receiver.
Other features include:
- Can be used as a temperature sensing device in an S or Y Plan system
- On-screen set-up and fail-safe functions
- Touch screen allows simple scheduling and changes to existing schedules
- Temperature measurement can be offset to suit the position of the thermostat if needed
- Geo-Fencing add the additional benefit of being able to automatically adjust your heating depending on your location
- The unit features a 7 and 5/2 day bespoke scheduling system allowing the user to have up to 6 timed daily episodes.
- Optimisation feature, including optimum start, stop and delayed start boiler control, enabling the boiler and thermostat to work together for effectively
- Smart TPI controls – lets the boiler know the optimum time is required to maintain the desired temperature
- The device is pre-bound at installation however extras fittings can be bound using the Lyric app
- Signal test feature allows connectivity testing
- Fail safe feature in the event of lost communication
For more information, visit the Honeywell website or call us on 01543 509444.
You can see our full range of Honeywell controls here.