Honeywell VT117E 15mm Thermostatic Radiator Valve Angled
The Honeywell VT117E 15mm Thermostatic Radiator Valve senses the air temperature around it. This valve can limit room temperature by regulating individual radiator output in central heating systems. Radiator thermostatic valves are particularly useful in taking advantage of uncontrolled heat gains e.g. sunshine or an open fire in a living room.
According to Building Regulations Part L1 radiator thermostats (TRV – thermostatic radiator valves) should be fitted “on all radiators except in rooms with a room thermostat” to satisfy either Minimum or Best Practice installations. The valve can be mounted vertically or horizontally at either end of a radiator. The VT117 should be installed to a two pipe heating system and also have a free flow of air around the thermostatic sensor head to sense temperature.
Product code: VT117E-1/2AG – 15mm Thermostatic Radiator Valve
- Bi-directional valve body
- Wax thermostatic sensor provides consistent and reliable performance
- Sensor head may be mounted vertically or horizontally by interchanging radiator tail and copper tube fittings
- Integral balancing adjustment
- Energy saving button alerts user to economical setting for comfort
- 6mm play on radiator tailpiece to allow for variation in radiator distance from valve